Jack in the Crack
VEGGIE BREAKFAST PITA
Basically like Jack in the Crack BUT THIS MAKES YOU JIZZ
2 TSP Olive oil
Red pepper flakes (the kind that go on pizza)
1 Small Pita
1 Tofurkey brand Soy Sausage
Mixed cheese blend
Mayo (if desired)
1. Cut sausage into 1/2 inch bites.
2. Cut onion into small pieces (not quite diced)
3. Set your stove to a medium-low heat, place a pan on the stove, and drizzle with olive oil. Let it heat for a moment and sprinkle pan with red peppers.
4. Toss in the sausage and let it start to cook. Sprinkle more red pepeprs on top for more of a kick.
5. Add onions when sausage is about halfway done.
6. While they cook, take your pita, spread on mayo (if desired) and insert cheese to pocket.
7. Once they are done load the pita and let it sit for a moment on a plate.
8. In the sausage/onion pan, cook an egg however you’d like.
9. Place into pita once its cooked and cook pita.